Fri-Sat October 6 and 7, 2017 • Cleveland, Ohio USA
The NotMom Summit: The international conference for and about women without children by choice or by chance..and the only women’s event where no one will ask if you have children.
“We need more spaces where women who don’t have kids, whether they define that as a choice or not, can talk about and celebrate their lives without fear of judgment or reprisal… Like The NotMom Summit.” — Courtney E. Martin, On Being
Whether you chose a life without children or once hoped for motherhood, you’ll enjoy a women’s conference where:
- No one asks if you have kids, and no one talks about theirs.
- Women share photos of their homes, gardens, pets, and passions, not children.
- Every single session is customized for your distinctive lifestyle and relationships.
Check out the FULL SCHEDULE and REGISTER NOW!
Use This Link for DISCOUNT ROOM RATES at the Hilton Cleveland Downtown
Read testimonials from past speakers and sponsors – There’s nothing like The NotMom Summit!
Join us in Cleveland, Ohio on Friday and Saturday, October 6 and 7, 2017 at the new Hilton Cleveland Downtown located minutes from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, House of Blues, Jack Cleveland Casino and celebrity chef restaurants.
- Two days of specialized programming in three tracks exploring the distinctive dimensions of your Life, Love and Legacy.
- Expert, passionate speakers from the US and UK.
- Breakout sessions on relationships, life planning, workplace, standing tall with meddlers in your business, and more.
Friday 10.6.17 Author and pioneering advocate for parenting choice Marcia Drut-Davis Memorably profiled in an episode of “60 Minutes”, Drut-Davis was one of the first American women to speak publicly about making the decision to live childfree. Marcia is author of Confessions of a Childfree Woman: A Life Spent Swimming Against the Mainstream, and a popular speaker on pronatalism, parenting choice and assumptions about childfree regret.
Saturday 10.7.17 British author and social entrepreneur Jody Day, founder of Gateway Women, the global friendship and support network for more than 2 million childless women. Jody is currently an integrative psychotherapist trainee. Jody’s book Living the Life Unexpected has became a popular resource for NotMoms childless By chance NotMoms By Chance worldwide.
Read more on all the speakers and full two-day schedule HERE
Sponsor Partners include: