Fri-Sat October 6 and 7, 2017 • Cleveland, Ohio USA
The NotMom Summit: The international conference for and about women without children by choice or by chance.
“We need more spaces where women who don’t have kids, whether they define that as a choice or not, can talk about and celebrate their lives without fear of judgment or reprisal… Like The NotMom Summit.” — Courtney E. Martin, On Being
Whether you chose a life without children or once hoped for motherhood, you’ll enjoy a women’s conference where:
- No one asks if you have kids.
- Women share photos of homes, gardens and pets, not children.
- Every single session is customized for your life, health and work and future.
Check out the FULL SCHEDULE and REGISTER NOW!
Use This Link for DISCOUNT ROOM RATES at the Hilton Cleveland Downtown
- Two days of specialized programming in three tracks exploring the distinctive dimensions of your Life, Love and Legacy.
- Expert, passionate speakers from the US and UK.
- Breakout sessions on relationships, life planning, workplace, standing tall with meddlers in your business, and more.
Join us in Cleveland, Ohio on Friday and Saturday, October 6 and 7, 2017 at the new Hilton Cleveland Downtown located minutes from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, House of Blues, Jack Cleveland Casino and celebrity chef restaurants.`
Saturday Luncheon Keynote: British author and social entrepreneur Jody Day, founder of Gateway Women, the global friendship and support network for more than 2 million childless women. Jody is currently an integrative psychotherapist trainee. Jody’s book Living the Life Unexpected has became a popular resource for NotMoms childless By chance NotMoms By Chance worldwide.
Saturday Closing Keynote: Serving as director of Helpman Productions in New York, NY, Maxine Trump earned critical acclaim for her 2013 documentary Musicwood, a New York Times Critics Choice. Maxine will present her latest film about America’s childless and childfree women, featuring interviews with attendees at the 2015 Summit.
Sponsor Partners include: